Fairway Supermarket – India’s Largest Online Grocery Store.
Fairway Supermarket– Franchise Models – FOCO AND FOFO MODELS
Fairway Supermarket primarily operates in Tech-parks, high-street locations and gated communities, providing the modern retail experience. At Fairway Supermarket stores, we promise to deliver a rewarding shopping experience, authentic and quality products we aim to make the shopping experience quick and hassle-free.
The mission is to provide the best quality products and services at the right price to the customers aiming for a convenient living leading to sustainable profits to the shareholders and fulfilling our responsibility towards the society and environment at Fairway Supermarket. Through Fairway Supermarket club and our comprehensive range of brands, including our Power Brands Fairway Supermarket saving, Fairway Supermarket quality, Fairway Supermarket delivery that offer unbeatable value for homemakers, we aim to create customers that keep on returning for more. Moreover Fairway Supermarket has created and perfected a franchise system which has proved to be a successful business model, spelling a win-win situation to all partners.
- Fairway Supermarket – 300 SFT TO 5000 SFT
- Fairway Supermarket- 5100 SFT TO 30000 SFT
We have always been pioneers in the industry – be it in promoting ‘Retail Stores’ when it was unheard of in the Indian market, to growing through Franchisee networks. We understand that continual training is key to this business.
Be a part of the Worlds’ No.1 Fastest Growing Retail chain Brand with investments Starting from 5 Lakhs to 50 Lakhs !
WHY FAIRWAY SUPERMARTKET’S FRANCHISE?
REDUCED COST OF INVESTMENT
Get in touch with us to know about the lower cost of investments (compared to industry standards)
PROVEN HIGHER RETURN OF INVESTMENT
Starting a franchise with Fairway Supermarket presents an opportunity to increase your investment in a systematic and manner.
SPECIAL TRAINING OFFERED
Special training offered to recruits from our industry experts who are well-versed in Retail line.
DON’T WORRY ABOUT FURTHER MARKETING!
Our core team will take care of that.
Fairway Supermarket has grown from 1 Stores to 94 Stores by building their brand over the past 10 years. Now we are inviting you to be part of this success story.
Role of Franchise:-
- Franchise will pay Security Deposit Amount of Rs. 3000/- SFT plus Franchise Fee.
- Required a Shop on rent minimum 300 SFT to 30000 SFT.
- Company will do Interior according to company’s design.
- Franchise will pay Rent & Electricity bill of shop.
- Franchise will Purchase Products & equipment.
- Franchise will Report or initiate corrective actions wherever required.
- Franchisee has to ensure that all its artists follow the same and customer satisfaction is high.
- Franchise will pay the salary to all Employees.
- Franchise will hire and manage Employees.
Role of Company:-
- Company will assist Franchise in hiring & training of Employee.
- Company will appoint a Store Manager at company’s cost.
- Company will provide all the SOPs, Training & Manuals.
- Company will give Software to the Franchise.
- Company will invest in brand level marketing, digital & social marketing including Google marketing, Just Dial, Facebook.
- Company will provide pamphlets, will give Tv Ad, Radio Ad, Hoardings, News Paper Adv, Glow Sign Board.
- Company will do Vendor Registration with all the vendors for All Brand Products.
Investment details are determined on a case to case basis as each location is different. All fees, estimated initial set up costs, operational costs, financial statements, and other valuable information is included in disclosure document. Further investment related requests or queries. For your reference, an outline of startup cost is listed here.
1. FOCO (Franchise Owned Company Operated)
1. Setup Cost- 4000 Rs Pqsft (Refundable)
a. Interior- 1000 Rs pqsftb. Products- 2000 Rs psqft
c. Operations- 1000 Rs pqsft(6 Months)
2. Franchise Fee- 3.5 Lac
3. Software Charges- 50000 RS
Returns on investment
1. 1% MGI of Setup Cost or 10% of Net sales whichever is Higher
2. Rent- 50 Rs PSQFT
*All Expenses will be Borne by the company like- Salary of all employees, electricity bill, petty expenses, refilling of products, miscellaneous expenses etc.
B. FOFO (Franchise owned Franchise Operated)
A. Setup Cost- 3000 Rs Pqsft
1. Interior- 1000 Rs per sqft
2. Products- 2000 Rs psqft
B. Franchise Fee- 3.5 Lac
C. Software Charges- 50000 RS
All Expenses will Borne by franchise owner
Returns on investment- 20-40% of Net Sales
Company Support to franchise
1. Store location selection
2. Software and IT Support
3. GRN of all products
4. Advertisement & marketing Support(online & offline)
5. Hiring & Training of all employees
6. Purchase Support
7. Store’s layout design & theme.
8. LED Brand signage Board
10. Dress of all employees
11. License Support- GST & Fassai
Royalty- No Royalty till 10 lac rs sales
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Anyone from small cities or town can open Grocery mart & Supermarket.
Yes, we are providing free home delivery on order above 299 Rs.
Company will do purchasing or repurchasing and owner got all products at doorstep.
Minimum 3-4 person required including store manager, floor Boy and delivery Boy.
Yes, In fairway Supermarket Minimum discount is 5% and max goes upto 90%.
Minimum Investment is 12 Lac.
Company will take back and will issue fresh stock.
The ROI is totally depends on sales and monthly operational expenditure, However the expected ROI time is 18-24 Months.
Minimum Area required to open Grocery mart is 500 sqft carpet area.
Products we sale- Grocery, Bakery & Dairy, Cosmetics, Personal care, vegetable & fruits, Snacks, Readymade foods, Frozen foods, stationery, Plastic & kitchen ware etc