Franchise Business Consultants / Analysts
This post is for professionals in Business Management / Strategy / Financial / Research Consulting space with min 3-8 years’ experience. Apply only if you match our JD.
The post of the Associate Franchise Business Consultant / ANALYST to be based out of our Corporate HO at Fairway Supermarket and reporting directly to Franchise Head will be to:-
- Write market analyses, feasibility studies, business plans and franchise structure outlines for clients seeking to create franchise business models. You must be great at creating business kits & business model presentations.
- Produce financial data, projecting cash flow performance of proposed franchise systems to develop and support recommendations in studies and other documents or as an end-project in and of itself.
- Obtain market information for the organization and clients.
- Effectively assist principal consultant in discovery day programs whereby explaining the benefits of the strategic planning process to prospective clients.
- Write proposals, meet with prospective clients, and perform other pre-sales activities related to generation of new business for the organization.
- Develop clients, lead break-out meetings, and assist client in structuring the franchise program.
- Independently manage on-going client relationships and deliverables.
Consultants with good presentation and pre-sales skills, will easily achieve incentives in excess of Rs 2.4 L P.A.
We are seeking Versatile Creative Content Writers / Business Writers who can manage the entire content on Bestwaysupermart.in, Write Articles and Blogs and provide content to our social media teams.
You must have excellent English Writing skills to be able to deliver business content on LinkedIn, Google Plus, and Blog & Facebook. You must be able to get results from a combination of several digital activities based on what our team seek within specified time frames and should be well settled in NCR. If you fit into the above mold please read our detailed JD as below:
The key responsibility of the Content Writer who will be based out of our Noida Office in U.P is to:
- Web Content In charge: Write content and be completely in charge of all content on India Franchise Blog and Fairway supermarket and our other blogs including doing press releases and publishing in other social media sites. This includes updating content, managing event calendar and manage online images and photo galleries. You will also be in charge of creating content for new websites that we plan to build.
- Social Media Marketing: Lead the development and execution of interactive and digital marketing campaigns to drive brand consumers through day-to-day management of the brand(s) presence on Google +, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Data Base Management: Collate data that we receive of franchisee, entrepreneurs and others on the portal and manage them effectively for the use of sales teams for e-shots and other marketing activities. You will have to ensure that all Investor data on our portal is presented correctly and will be in charge of approving all content from our vendors and other members on the portal .Cross Functional Experience- Knowledge of cross functions like Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Marketing (SMM) / Internet Marketing and Web Content Management will be of great advantage.
- Franchise Marketing Collaterals: Proof read our clients franchise marketing kits and marketing collaterals and ensure that they are well written and understood.
+Incentives: Plus Incentives along with the scope of fast growth for result oriented professionals in one of India’s fastest growing e-commerce & Supermarket.
Please understand the JD, the desired skills and expertise completely before you meet us. Also you must be well settled in NCR.
Purchase Manger (FMCG)
Reports to: vice president / director
Qualifications: MBA / diploma in retail management or equivalent qualification
Preferred: from an hotel industry / FMCG
To be responsible for the procurement of commodities through the development and implementation of commodity strategies plans and the management of supplier relationship. Other areas of responsibility include price negotiation, planning, production, inventory control, quality control and factory control.
1. Implement procurement strategy and policies.
2. Forecast procurement needs.
3. Create and implement KPI’s.
4. Continually develop expertise to support growth for new projects.
5. Monitor macro trends in supplier and contract base and implement plans to react.
6. Build and develop relationships with key suppliers and customers.
7. Lead the procurement group in all phases.
8. Identify and develop training opportunities.
9. Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved. Review quotations.
10. Prepare purchase requisitions, approve and issues purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
11. Maintain procurement files.
12. Track Purchasing activity and measurements.
13. Training purchasing Clerks and Salesmen in the department.
14. Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action.
15. Ensure supplier compliance with site and company requirements for safety.
16. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
17. Assist department in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products.
18. Taking over an existing project of customized and private label food products.
19. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
20. Dealing with suppliers.
21. Dealing with Brokers.
22. Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new food products.
23. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
24. Liaise with Accounts Payable Department to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices, as necessary for the business with the supplier.
This post is for professionals in Business Interior Designing of Retail Stores with min 2-10 years’ experience. Apply only if you match our JD.
Interior Designer responsibilities
- Undertake design project from concept to completion
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Interpret and translate customer needs into rough plans
- Negotiate fees and set schedules for the project
- Research and decide on materials and products sourcing
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Work closely with designers, decorators, architects and constructors
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices
Interior Designer requirements
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces
- Expertise in layout, color, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations
- Hands on experience with AutoCAD, Sketch Up, 3D Max, Illustrator or other design programs
- Excellent portfolio of previous works
- Attention to detail,
- Artistic ability, vision and creativity
- Communication and presentation skills
- Project ant time management skills
- BS degree in Interior Design or similar relevant field